Featured post

A River Adventure

 Mum always liked to listen to the radio while they were having their breakfast. 'One of the thieves, who has been robbing jewellery ...

Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Inspiration


           A few years back I was into meditation and in those 30 minutes of relaxed concentration I would have visions or flashes of images that I would later make sense of in stories. Then one day I moved and stopped meditating altogether, and that was the end of my free inspirational ride. Now most of the time I only seem to find inspiration when I am under pressure to get something done, when someone challenges me to write a story with certain elements or on a certain topic and, especially, when I know someone is waiting to read what I have written. So go ahead and challenge me: become my inspiration muse if only for one story!

No comments:

Post a Comment