Featured post

A Journey through the Desert

( First posted in Portuguese,  in March 2016) For Julia , The Princess with the Green Slippers 'Julia! Bernardo!&...

Wednesday 20 April 2016

An Adventure at the Grooming Parlour - A Picture Story

1. By the time I got to the dog hairdresser's I was already soaking wet - rainy day out! 
What offensive weather!




















2. And the torture begins!














3. Time for a scrub! Oh, Help me!








4. How I suffer!













5. Tornado time!







6. Looking shiny and cute again - but still very suspicious about what might come next!












7. Nope - that's my travel bag. No more torture!












8. I'm the queen of the castle! Where are my treats?!?
















9. I'm so bright and shiny you need to wear your sunglasses around me!













No comments:

Post a Comment