Featured post

A Journey through the Desert

( First posted in Portuguese,  in March 2016) For Julia , The Princess with the Green Slippers 'Julia! Bernardo!&...

Tuesday 18 January 2011

A Question of Colour

            Fortunately I've been able to go through life unnoticed, and the few times I've been spotted have turned out to be quite traumatising experiences, a close shave, a near miss, whatever you want to call it...  However, I'd much rather not think about those anguished times and concentrate on the others when, ignored by the world, I manage to get a first row seat to interesting events that, were I visible, would otherwise be inaccessible to me.  I don't want to sound conceited or anything but I reckon there aren't many who can say they've observed what I've had the privilege to witness.
            You look doubtful and probably think I'm exaggerating.  Well, then, let me just ask you one little question?  Did you know that colours could talk?  No?  Well they can - and to tell the truth, they're all a bit full of themselves.  (...)

***Book to be released in the months ahead***

More information coming soon

Currently looking for book sponsors:
- COPYRIGHT/Registado no IGAC

No comments:

Post a Comment